WHAT IS PRESBYOPIA?
Presbyopia is a normal process of aging of the eye in which the lens is modified and loses its flexibility in people over 40 years old.
As a consequence, the ability to clearly see near objects diminishes, making it difficult to appreciate the details of life, such as reading a book, enjoying a hobby, or seeing clearly the photos of your dearest people.
Key Features & Benefits
- You will regain your confidence - that state of equilibrium, that way of life... so that, even if the years go by, you can still be yourself
- You will focus on your objectives - More moments, more closeness, more feelings, more connection, in short, focusing with a more positive mindset
- You will enjoy the details that make you happy - You will recover the time where you saw everything with confidence and security
- You will appreciate the little - everyday things as a philosophy of life
ZEN VISION >>
Is a laser technique for the surgical treatment of presbyopia. Using established laser technology that has already helped millions of people with myopia and hyperopia, the laser can now be used to treat presbyopia and most often get rid of the need for reading glasses and Contact Lenses. It also allows the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
Ask your eye health professional if ZEN Vision is the solution for you.
HOW TO SPOT THE SYMPTOMS?
- You have difficulty reading and seeing objects up close.
- Intuitively you move books, newspapers, mobiles, or tablets away from you, so you can more easily focus on them.
- You need more light to read or focus on objects up close.
- You find it more difficult to carry out day-to-day activities. Reading a recipe, a drug leaflet, the prices at the supermarket or applying makeup are more challenging.
- You frequently change the prescription of your glasses or lenses.
THANKS TO ZEN VISION YOU SHOULD HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO SEE AT ALL DISTANCES AGAIN, EVEN CLOSE UP, AND THUS INCREASE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE. AND YOU, DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A ZEN VISION?
LASIK is a surgical procedure that treats refractive disorders by changing the shape of the cornea and therefore the way the eye focuses light internally. Th...Know More
Difference Between Laser Eye Surgery and Contact Lens Use?
If you don’t like wearing glasses, the chances are that either you have already started wearing contact lenses or want to switch to them soon. Surely contact...Know More